NetSmartz Kids: NetSmartz® is an interactive, educational safety resource from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC) and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) for children aged 5 to 17, parents, guardians, educators, and law enforcement that uses age-appropriate, 3-D activities to teach children how to stay safer on the Internet.
Net Smartz for Teens: Features real life stories, videos, and a tipline.
- Tips to Stop Cyberbullying
- Net Smartz: Real Life Stories of Cyberbullying: Real life videos, organized by age group.
- Cyberbullying Research Center: The Cyberbullying Research Center is dedicated to providing up-to-date information about the nature, extent, causes, and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents.
- Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use: Features articles and reports, professional resources, consulting, and cyberbullying resources.
- Connect Safely: Safety tips and advice, news, resources, and a parents/child forum.
- Online Safety Resource Directory (Connect Safely): A-Z list of resources.
- Internet Smarts: What Parents Need to Know: Features interactive guides, case studies, and links to resources.